
It just takes mom a long time to be convinced! McKay and Marcus picked up Mazy last weekend. One evening I was looking for Mckay...Whit and I found him out in the (small) dog house cuddled up with her. It was a cool night so he took a blanket and an old pillow out to make sure she was warm. He spends every minute he can with her. Even I am starting to warm up to her! Mia and Madi not so much. She is pretty spoiled and loves to be held. I even give in to her whimpering and let her out when the kids are at school, although I have to carry Mia everywhere. Aren't puppies great!
1 comment:
Ethan says' "The dogs is cool and pretty cute, Mckay!!" Addi wants to see Kay, that is what she calls you Mckay...wish we were closer to enjoy here and most likely terrorize her. Addi would love preschool with you I think. I am sure she would be the best behaved one there:)
Post a Comment