Yeah!!!! I am so glad you have a blog. I am crying though... I miss you guys. I hadn't heard about the new dog... cute! And wish we were there to have some warm bread. The pictures turned out really cute. Maybe we will come up and you can do a photo shoot for us??? Love you all!!!
4 comments:
Yeah!!!! I am so glad you have a blog. I am crying though... I miss you guys. I hadn't heard about the new dog... cute! And wish we were there to have some warm bread. The pictures turned out really cute. Maybe we will come up and you can do a photo shoot for us??? Love you all!!!
Kimala
You're making me homesick.. pretty Utah leaves, warm bread, family next door. Your family pictures are really cute! Keep sharing!
So I agree with what Kimala said! That bread sounds yummy and we do need a photographer. Your pictures turned out so cute!
Hey we are glad to take photos! Come on up! We took 60 in a short amount of time and the kids had a blast!!
Post a Comment