Marcus had to go to Kanab to do the "electrifying" halftime! He gives a hat, $25, and $250, for kicking fieldgoals from the 5 , 15 and the 25 yrd. line. He has a great time doing it.
I was needing an out, so we gathered a few things and went with him. The kids had a great time playing with the training equipment! McKay took a beating from the bag, it was more entertaining than the game! They all practiced their blocking abilities, they pushed hard, but didn't move it. We left during the fourth quarter, and the odds were not in Parowan's favor. From there we traveled to St. George, ya... that is a long stretch of highway! Good way to take the cabin fever away for a day or two at least! (I only got a pic of the warm up, I put the camera away early! I do know they wear uniforms in the real game!)
No comments:
Post a Comment