Welcome to the world of blogging. It's actually been fun finding people that I haven't seen in along time. It's fun to catch up and stay up with friends. Your family is cute. Does your oldest go to Piute or is she still in Elementary? I'm going to add you to my blog if that is ok. Emily
I miss Mom... and you all too. I read all your fun times and sit here crying, wishing I was there too. I have a few peaches that I need to do something with and another box on the way that I want to bottle. Megan said that she would come help me. We will give it a go. Good job Mia for cleaning up her mess. They just grow up to fast.
3 comments:
Welcome to the world of blogging. It's actually been fun finding people that I haven't seen in along time. It's fun to catch up and stay up with friends. Your family is cute. Does your oldest go to Piute or is she still in Elementary? I'm going to add you to my blog if that is ok.
Emily
I miss Mom... and you all too. I read all your fun times and sit here crying, wishing I was there too.
I have a few peaches that I need to do something with and another box on the way that I want to bottle. Megan said that she would come help me.
We will give it a go.
Good job Mia for cleaning up her mess. They just grow up to fast.
Love you!
I love seeing the pictures! I'm like Kimala, I read about what you guys are doing and it makes me homesick.
Post a Comment