Monday, April 27, 2009
Princess Mia's lazy day
Poor Princess Mia has had a fever, soar throat, and cough since last night. She hasn't done anything all day. Mom has been holding her. When McKay, Madi, and I left for school, Mom told me that Mia said, "I need my big sister to hold me!" When I got home from school, Mia was taking some medicine. I walked in and she quickly sipped the sticky, purple medicine. Some of you know that I don't take pills or medicine very well. Any way, I told my Mom, "Wow! She takes medicine a lot better than I do!" Mom answered with, "Do you expect me to be surprised about that?" Later, Madi and I went to practice the piano and Mia cried because she saw McKay walk by. She really wanted him to stay. She hasn't eaten very much, but when she did eat dinner, it looked like she felt a lot better. Most of her voice is gone. It is really sad to see her just laying there and not being her normal busy body.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nothing like being held by Mom all day. Wish we could all do that once in a while. We never stop needing our Moms. I promise Whit... By the way, good job at this blogging stuff... Do you want to do mine?
So sorry for the sickness. We know how it feels so if you need anything let me know:)
Post a Comment