Saturday, April 11, 2009

Snug PJ's

Carrie handed down these nice warm p.j.'s to Mia.  Madi had to see if she could fit in them.  She was so excited when she was able to get them on.   She could hardly stand up straight, but she was sure she wanted to sleep in them, no she didn't make it to her bed even.  The seams were popping as she moved. 



Notice Madi's toothless smile.  She had grandpa pull out the 3rd tooth.  She asked him everyday if it was loose enough yet.   I think he was waiting for her to pull it, but Mia and Madi believe that Grandpa is the only one to get teeth out without them hurting.   

Another funny Madi statement:  She has been pro on the wii bowling for some time now, but for some reason she has lost that high standing.  She was so upset one night she asked if I could please get her started so she could get her PRO back.  I wouldn't let her that late at night, so she consented to wait until morning.  Early that morning she went and asked Whit to help her get started.  Her exact statement was, " Mia we have to go down and bowl, so I can get my PRO and earn my dignity back!"  WHAT!  Where are these words coming from!  What a personality:)

1 comment:

Megan Guymon said...

Nice pj's Madi...Addi hates those pj's now. Glad we could come visit for a few days. Hope the Easter Bunny found you all and didn't freeze to death!