On Friday, we did our Spring recital. Madi was so excited when, Wendi, our dance teacher, told them they could do a hip-hop dance. They also did a princess dance. They were both adorable! There are three dance groups. Madi is in the youngest group and I am in the oldest. Our dances had to do with fairies and & the 70's. It was really hard to find cloths for the 70's dance. I ended up just grabbing something and doing what I could with it. Both dances were so much fun! Thanks so much Wendi! You did great with the dances!
Good job and good luck, McKay!
3 comments:
Maybe we could get Ethan and McKay together and have Mckay pitch to Ethan...Maybe that would help Ethan. Hopefully our baseball experiance will get better soon. Good job girls and Mckay. Cute dress too Al...did you make it all by yourself?
Nice Job at the Blog Whit!!! Can you come do mine.
YOu guys all looked so cute. I felt bad I couldn't stay and watch, but you did awesome on the paino. And I'm sure on your dances as well.
Post a Comment