Sunday, May 3, 2009

Spring Sing and Pack Meeting

What a busy Wednesday!  Our awesome scout leaders planned a fun pack meeting.  The kids were able to make a dinosaur egg to hatch, out of paper mache (who know how to spell that?).  McKay could hardly wait until his dried to pop the balloon.   I found the whole process to be very therapeutic!  (Odd I know!  Maybe it is the preschool in me!)


We were also able to enjoy the School Spring Sing that night!  The kids sang their songs so well. The volunteer music/dance teachers taught them to play the recorders, kazoo's, and the ukulele, and a cute dance.   


The group was singing: Sweet Violets,  they covered their mouths when they were supposed to sing some of the words....like KISS (ewww...gross!) 
Hunter really got his groove on!  We couldn't believe his moves!
McKay and Whit are in the back! 
Madi and Payton singing their hearts out!
They did actions with their plates.  I forgot the song..it was cute though!
The master at work...ya I finished it off.  It got old after a couple of layers!


It didn't get old for Whit...her egg is as hard as a rock!  I am thinking this would be a fun summer activity!


No comments: