We had the girls go and get in the bathtub so they would be clean for church. About five minutes later, Mia comes in, goggles around her neck and floaties in her hands. We asked her, "Mia, why aren't you in the bathtub yet?" She told us, "I need my floaties blown up so me and Madi can't drown!"
SILLY GIRLS!!!
Madi, Mia and I (Whit) were down feeding the pigs with grandpa, and decided that we wanted to run home. Mia wouldn't let either of us carry her, so we let her jog with us. (We all had flip flops on, Mia's were on the wrong feet, as usual.) Mia almost made it all the way home. When we only had a little ways to go, Mia stops, looks straight at me, panting, and says, "Whitty, I'm so tired! I am going to die if someone doesn't pick me up!" So I went over and picked her up and carried her all the way home. When we got home, she said, "Whitty, thanks for carrying me. I was going to die!"
I don't know what we would do without our Mia or Madi girls!
No comments:
Post a Comment