Our plan today was to move/organize our wood pile.....BUT this is what our plan turned into.
A trip to get stitches. Marcus was pounding a pole in the ground and the final slam of the post pounder brought a pounding headache! He was lucky enough to not be knocked out, although he was a little fuzzy, and a lot pale. He bent over and just said ohhhh...I ran over took off his hat and then the blood began to run down his face. Our personal EMT, Chet, saw McKay running out with a towel and came over. It was a nice gash about 1 1/2 to 2 inches long. I sparred you the picture of the skull the Dr. allowed me to take. We walked away with 9 stiches. The Dr. was a little worried that he fractured his skull but, couldn't see any signs. He totally posed for the above picture. Marcus hates needles, the smell of antiseptic, anything medical when it comes to him! He still laughed with us during the shots! This next picture is not really that bad, as I said I didn't post the ones of the Dr. holding it wide open, but if you hate blood...don't look now!
3 comments:
oh man what a tough guy! I hope the Dr gave him a sucker he deserved one maybe laced with a little pain killer!!!!
Did he get a water jug? Because really other than feeling better, that is the best thing from the hospital! Glad it wasn't any worse.
Bummer...no water jug! We actually opted to head to Loa to the clinic...avoiding the ER fee! 15$ copay...SWEET!
Post a Comment