As we ate dinner that night, I told the rest of the family about our pud muddles. We started laughing and remembering what funny things the other kids said as they were growing up.
Madi's phrase was keysart (carseat) it took us forever to get that turned around.
McKay forever said welcful in his prayers when he was thankful for something.
Whit was just the first child, so we can't remember her quirks. Although now, she always says "I have a question," even if it is not a question!
I also had one of those "How old are you" moments when Mia (2 yrs. old) looked at me and asked, "Mom what does jealous means." What .....where in the world did you hear about jealous! Does Dora or the Diamond Castle girls talk about that?
1 comment:
Funny kids!! Quincy always says in her prayers, "Thank you for this Dave! I really should write that down. It is hard to go back and remember. See you soon!!
Post a Comment