Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas

What a great time we have had this Holiday!  It was nice to have everyone home without the chasing!  Yes.... we did spend the day in our P.J.'S, no I am not embarrassed to admit this!   The kids got up at 7:00.  I had the hash browns ready for breakfast, I was a little excited and couldn't sleep.  We stretched out Christmas by seeing what Santa brought, having breakfast, then we opened  presents.  We spent the rest of the day, visiting cousins, eating, and bowling (on the Wii).  It was such a relaxing couple of days, we are not looking forward to getting back into real life! 


Here are a few pictures of how we enjoyed a few days of vacation!  We are now ready to celebrate the New Year! 


Grandma T. made this cute barbie tent, and Mia had to see if she would fit!
Wrestling match....guess who wins
Christmas Kisses
Sprinkling Reindeer Dust!
Listening to the Dispatcher tell Santa's ETA

1 comment:

Robinsons said...

Looks like fun and thank heavens for a little snow. And yes Hannah did pull Quincy. They sure had a good time.